Not my will, but your's be done.



Monday, April 4, 2011

Puke and Videos

Well, Kellen threw up all over himself and me right as we pulled up to the orphanage for visitation this morning.  Therefore, we had to turn around and go right back to the apartment.  That translates in to, no morning visit.  Since I don't have a visit to blog about, I think I'll upload some videos.  What do you think?

Here goes....

Parker playing with a singamajig

Kellen helping Josh vacuum


Those two video took for.ev.er. to upload so I'm going to call it quits for now.  More later...

2 comments:

Micah said...

So sorry about Mr. KK's spewing episode :( I hope he's feeling alright now.
Sounds like your apt setup is VERY nice! A mall and grocery store right there.
Can you fb me your location? You haven't mentioned exactly WHERE ya'll are... not sure if that is an adoption rule or what but thought I'd ask.

Wife; Mom to the Six said...

Oh no! Hope Kellen feels better fast!! :(