Not my will, but your's be done.



Friday, March 11, 2011

Day 2 of Necklace Fundraiser

We are in Day 2 of our 3 day Sarah's Treasure Box necklace fundraiser!  Sarah has added some new necklaces, and they are, oh, so, cute!  The fundraiser will continue until midnight on Saturday night, so get while the gettin' is good!

Garage sale update:  Today was day 4 of our garage sale extravaganza.  We have made just a few hairs under $2000 on the garage sale, total!!  Wow!  Closer and closer to meeting that goal!  That thermometer is continuing to rise!

Travel update:  STILL haven't gotten our travel date.  I was in a tizzy about it on Monday and Tuesday.  But now I have chilled out a little bit. We have no control over when we will find out or what date that they will give us, so what is the point in stressing about it.  I am also a little more relaxed because my Reece's Rainbow BFF is leaving T.O.D.A.Y. to head on over to Danil, Parker, and Josslyn's country.  In a matter of a few days she will be IN the same orphanage as Danil and Josslyn, to meet her son, Vlad, for the first time.  It is very comforting to me to think about her being near them.  I don't know if she will able to have contact with them, or not.  But the thought of her being near them is comforting to me.  If felt the same way when my Reece's Rainbow big sis was over there adopting her son, Timothy.

Got to run!  It is Heritage Festival week around here, so you locals know what that means?  6 days of  carnival fun!  Today is day 4 of the festival and the kids(AND me) are already dragging.  We won't survive tonight if everyone doesn't take naps this afternoon.

No comments: