Not my will, but your's be done.



Tuesday, December 14, 2010

3 Winners!!


And the winner of the candles is.....

JANA LEBLANC!!!


Now, for the extra prizes!!

First we have a pretty blue and yellow bracelet.
I bought this bracelet off of etsy as a part of another family's adoption fundraiser. Isn't it pretty? The colors are for Down syndrome awareness. The neat thing is, those are also the colors of the flag of Daniel's birth country. Neat, eh? I think so. The lucky winner of this sweet bracelet is....

RUTH TOMPKINS!!


The last prize is 4 flower hair clips.
I got them thinking that I was going to get into some kind of bow business. Then I realized....that I wasn't. The lucky winner of all four of these cute bows is.....

THERESA WALKER!!
(She actually has a little girl, so that worked out perfect!)


Thank you very much to those of you who participated in the 5 Days of Christmas Drawing! Your donations have blessed us beyond measure. I truly wish that I could have given a prize to everyone.

Merry Christmas!!

2 comments:

Theresa Walker said...

Yea...that's great because my sister just reminded me that her two little girls need a couple of bows. So, we'll share some with them for Christmas! :)

MamaJ said...

Oh yeah!!!! I like those candles! Awesome!