Not my will, but your's be done.



Thursday, February 10, 2011

Happy Birthday, Ray!


Raylen Jayne Carlin



My mischievous little thinker.

I don't know what we would do without you, little Ray.  You are a wonderful big sister.  A constant encourager to you big brother.  You make up your mind for yourself and don't let what others do sway your opinion.  One day you will be an awesome woman of God and a force to be reckoned with.(Ok, so you are already a force to be reckoned with....but we love you just the way you are.)

I can't wait to see how you grow and blossom in the years to come!

Love,
Mama

P.S.  Congrats on getting your ears pierced today!  You did great!

2 comments:

Annette said...

Jessica,

Do you follow this blo? If not check it out for February 11th.
Daniel can!

Annette

Annette said...

http://graciemaemakes10.blogspot.com/

Might be good if I give you the address-DUH!