Not my will, but your's be done.



Sunday, February 13, 2011

Birthday Boy!

Kellen Beck Carlin


My baby is one today! 
I think he knew something was up because he started walking this week in honor of his birthday.
His older brother and sister bestowed two of their very loved stuffed animals upon him today.
It was just precious. 
He goes by many names around here:
Kellen, Kale, KK.
But usually, it is just, the baby.
"The baby" has been a wonderful baby, but now he is turning in to a big boy. 

He loves the water! 

He swims around the bathtub like a little fish.  It's hilarious! 
He can also put his face in the water and blow bubbles, which I think is excellent for a baby.

He is Mr. Curiosity.
He loves to climb and explore.  He is always getting into SOMETHING.

He is mommy's sweetheart.

He is Daddy's boy.

And he is, oh, so happy.
(And bald.  Poor thing is one year old, and he still has very limited hair on the top of his head.)

Kellen, it is such a blessing to have you in our family! 
I don't know what I would do with out your sweet hugs and kisses.
Happy Birthday, to my sweet little monkey boy! 
We love you very much!


2 comments:

Micah said...

Happy Birthday Kellen!!!
Don't worry about that bald head. Sadie was bald at a year too and look at her now! lol

MamaJ said...

Happy Birthday Kellen!!!