Not my will, but your's be done.



Saturday, November 6, 2010

A little linky you just must read...

A friend shared this post with me today and, after reading it, I just had to share. I have gotten very tired of the prosperity gospel that has been popularized as of late. God isn't some Santa Claus that rewards us with monitary blessings in exchange for our obedience. I can get very wound up talking about this topic, as I get so sad when I see so many of my Christian brothers and sisters getting caught up in the lies mixed with truth. I think I'll just post the link, because she ends up saying most of what I want to say anyway(and she is probably alot nicer about it than I would be.). Right now I've had prosperity gospel up to my ears, and quite honestly, I could vomit. Ok, I'm really stopping now. Check out the link at It's Almost Naptime. And for the record, I don't want my children to be happy either. ;)

3 comments:

Becky said...

I'm an anti-happiness momma, as well! Loved this link! Praying for y'all as you stand against the slings and arrows of thoughtless words in your choice to love one little boy. Hugs, lady.

Missy said...

Girl, Joel Osteen lives in my town. Do you feel my pain??

Jessica said...

Hee Hee!! I drive past his church when ever I got to my sister's house, and I roll my eyes. lol