Not my will, but your's be done.



Friday, September 16, 2011

VACATION!!!

By the time you read this I will most likely be relaxing on the beach watching my children be deliriously happy.  We headed out this morning to one of our local beaches for a week.  The kids and I have been counting down the days for about a month now.  We won't have internet while we are there, but I do have some short blog post scheduled to post almost every day while we are gone.  It is mostly videos of my kids....being kids, so if you aren't interested in that kind of thing then you might just want to check back in next Friday or so. 

Side note:  For those of you following the Hazleton's adoption journey, Shannon, Carson, Anton, and Lena made it home safely yesterday evening!!  The timing of their arrival meant that we were not able to re-unite Alik with Anton and Lena before we left for the week.  Hang in there though because I am sure that I will have pictures(and possibly VIDEO!!) of their reunion to post some time next weekend.

Have a great next 7 days because I sure plan to!

1 comment:

Micah said...

FYI everyone.... THEY DID get to meet afterall! They postponed their beach departure for a few hours. I read on fb that there IS a video... I can't WAIT to see it!!