Not my will, but your's be done.



Thursday, September 9, 2010

Books of the Bible Song

This little books of the Bible song is a must see! When Luke was three years old he came home from Sunday school(Mr. Irby's class, for you fellow Hillcresters) and randomly started saying the books of the New Testament. He could say to about Phillipians without any help. I was shocked, to say the least. He was only 3! Being my first, I had no idea that children were capable of such memorization at such a young age. Now, 4 years later, he can say the books of the New Testament pretty fluently, but still struggles with the Old Testament. When I was young I learned the books of the Bible with a little song. One song for the Old Testament and a different song for the New Testament. I remember the New Testament song and taught it to Luke several years ago, but for the life of me I can't remember the Old Testament song. I tried youtubing it(because you can find anything on youtube, right?), but still couldn't find it! But what I did find was this! This song has such a catchy tune it's got our whole family singing. I just had to share!

No comments: