Not my will, but your's be done.



Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Mission Statement

Here's a quick Treyson's Purpose update, just so you don't think that we have forgotten about it. We decided on a mission statement a while back so I thought that I'd share that with you. And by "a while back", I mean like November. I'm sorry that it took me so long to share it with you all.



Treyson's Purpose is a faith based, safe and confidential place for anyone dealing with life choices regarding pregnancy. We provide education and counsel for anyone regardless of age, race, or religion. We hold to the promises of God found in his word and desire to minister to women through Christ's love, without judgement or condemnation, regarding choices made for past, present, or future pregnancies. "The Lord your God is with you, he is mighty to save. He will take great delight in you, he will quiet you with his love, he will rejoice over you with singing." Zephaniah 3:17





It was difficult to cover the vastness of the way in which we desire to minister to those whom we may come in contact with. I feel like Treyson's Purpose is so vitally important that I could honestly write a disertation on all the many many aspects and intricate ways in which I feel that the Lord will use this. But, alas, a few sentences was what we had to work with, and that is what we came up with. Meagan and I both feel that "ministering to women through Christ's love" pretty much covers the root of where we feel that God is leading us. Everything else is just details.

5 comments:

Sara said...

I think you did a fantastic job with the mission statement.
I do hope you are doing well. I think of you often!

melanie said...

Wow. That is just fabulous, brief and to the point. I know the Lord is going to use this ministry in a very powerful way. Praying for Treyson's Purpose, and praying for you and Megan!

Susan said...

Thanks for the update! Great mission statement. I love the verse! Praying that things are coming together well!

Jenn said...

This mission statement is worded so wonderfully. I am so excited to see where God will lead you through this organization. Of course, it's always really exciting to see God at work in anything, but I can't wait to see this explode into what He is creating it to be.

I am praying for you guys. I know I can't be immediately involved, but I will pray. At times prayer is one of the only things to turn to, eh?

Love you, girl and I'm thinking of you always. Thanks for taking such good care of my child when he is in the nursery. I couldn't ask for a better "sitter"...lol.

Amanda Hoyt said...

Treyson's Purpose's Mission Statement is perfect, Jessica. I'm so excited to see your organization grow and help women out there.
Hugs and prayers,
Amanda